Mô tả công việc
– Act in accordance with the safety regulations.
– Report accidents, incidents, near misses, unsafe conditions and behaviors.
– Stimulate an open environment where safety is put first, by sharing safety concerns, acting as an example and addressing each other on safety.
– Perform regular planned safety audit if required.
– Safety is put first, there is a good safety culture and safety targets are met.
* Warehouse planning & operational execution:
– Execute activities according to the weekly and daily plan.
– Monitor deviations from the plan and escalate to the team leader if needed.
– Execute the according system transaction by real time following and compliance with Company related processes and policy.
– Minimal plan versus actual differences.
* Warehouse process execution management:
– Assist Warehouse Team Leader or Executive to allocate on a daily basis the available resources (staff, space and equipment) to warehouse activities if required.
– Control that planned activities are being carried out by monitoring the progress of the warehousing activities, in terms of tasks completed, pending and expected. Assist to reallocate resources or escalate to team leader when necessary (if required).
– Resource utilization targets are met as well as internal and external service level requirements.
* Goods movement:
– Collaborate to give clear instructions to the warehouse operators on their daily tasks.
– Correct execution of goods movement in line with procedures (FEFO, Track & Trace).
* Inventory management:
– Check incoming and outgoing goods against shipping documents. Correctly register goods movements. Organize regular stock counting in accordance with procedures.
– Assist to perform analysis for inventory discrepancies and bring discrepancies to the attention of the team leader for correction. Analyst can do full root cause analysis. Correctly register scrapping and write
– Target on stock accuracy and losses are met as well as on pick errors, returns and complaints. Accurate stock information.
– Leverage mobile application (system digitalization) to perform according system transaction
* Storage & stock quality assurance/ management:
– Monitor and control proper physical storage conditions preserve the quality of the goods.
– Regularly inspect the outer packaging quality for incoming and outgoing goods. Separate quickly quality defective goods in stock and ensure that they are not picked.
– Performs root cause analysis on stock quality issues.
– Preserved quality of the goods in the warehouse. Only quality products are shipped to the customer.
* RPM handling:
– Administrate RPM and register site
-loss within logistics.
– Correct registration of RPM in line with the procedures.
* Assets & equipment management:
– Ensure all the warehousing assets and equipment are maintained in good working condition according to the applicable regulations. Ensure all the available assets and equipment are properly used according to the specifications.
– Maintenance cost targets are met and material handling equipment is used in line with the procedures.
* TPM & Continuous Improvement:
– Record data to contribute to DCS as end user.
– Initiates actions to improve in safety, warehousing processes, assets, stock quality and/or inventory management.
– Participate in TPM improvement activities in warehouse.
* Management reporting:
– Ensure data is recorded in the system correctly and on time to enable management reporting.
* Organization & People management:
– Actively be part of the team. We only win together. Work on personal development via own PDP.
– Control and ensure compliance of everyone (such as Forklift driver, truck driver…) about safety& tip stop at the working areas.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
– Working & Thinking level: university degree
– Willing to work in shift (3
– Experience / skills required: At least 3
-year in warehouse/ DC supervisory level
– Language: both English and Vietnamese
– Other skills and languages
– Microsoft Office: Excel
– SAP ECC or other ERP system. WMS if applicable.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
– Quyền lợi được hưởng theo chế độ của công ty.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
– 01 Sơ yếu lý lịch tự thuật (mô tả chi tiết công việc)
– 01 Bản sao các văn bằng
– 01 hình thẻ. * Lịch phỏng vấn sẽ được thông báo đến ứng viên đạt yêu cầu
Tên công ty: Công ty TNHH nhà máy bia Heineken Việt Nam
Người liên hệ: Công ty TNHH nhà máy bia Heineken Việt Nam
Điện thoại :
Trụ sở công ty: Khu công nghiệp Mỹ Tho, tỉnh Tiền Giang
THÔNG TIN CHI TIẾT
Ngày đăng tuyển:
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thời gian làm việc:
Kinh nghiệm: Bất kỳ
Trình độ: Không yêu cầu
Nói rõ bạn biết thông tin từ website vieclam.tiengiang.top – Xin cảm ơn!